Saturday, July 3, 2010

8. Airplane! part 2

Last night we left JFK about 9:15 pm. The flight was wonderfully quiet with very few annoyances, if you don't count the man pounding on his tv screen on the back of my chair. We settled in to watch Dear John, which neither of us had ever seen. We had dinner at about 10 pm (our second dinner, since we'd already eaten Chili's) and had surprisingly delicious pasta, salad, bread, and cheese and crackers! KLM is really the way to go when it comes to meals - keep that in mind. After the movie, we decided to go to sleep sitting up with our mouths wide open bc, hey, you're on an airplane after all. So the flight was largely uneventful; we got into Heathrow about 9:20 am and it took us 3 hours to get to Oxford. It's absolutely gorgeous around here - i'll have pics up on facebook. My dorm room is very big and spacious and the internet works so there's really nothing else I need! I'm very sleepy though so I'm going to wash the plane off me, then take a nap! But, I would love to hear from all of you my friends, so email me!

Love! Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment