Thursday, June 24, 2010

1. I'll Give it a Whirl

So this is my first blog post and I must admit it took me about 10 years to figure out how to make it decent... that means I'm off to a great start, right?

I started this blog so I can chronicle my adventures this summer while I study abroad in Oxford. According to my dad, it will cost about a million dollars to call or text any of you, so I figured this would be the best way to stay in touch just short of a carrier pigeon. Hailey and I will be leaving for the Big Apple Tuesday morning and we will be there until Friday evening when we begin our trans-continental trip to England. We will be studying at Oxford for about 5 weeks and we'll also be doing weekend trips to other countries. So do enjoy the ride.

Tomorrow is my last day at the law firm I'm working at this summer. It's been pretty enjoyable and I've met some really great new friends! Plus, I have almost made it a full 6 weeks withou anyone realizing I don't know what I'm doing - I'd call that a successful summer!

I hope this blog doesn't turn out lame and that you can all enjoy it as much as I'm going to enjoy my trip (which is unlikely).

Love Love!

1 comment: